Do you enjoy singing? Want to develop your vocal and choral skills? Consider joining the Loyalist College Community Choir. Our choir director, Keri Kerby, is a music graduate from Queen’s University and brings a wealth of choral directing and vocal skills to our Loyalist group.
Primary Goals for the Loyalist College Community Choir:
- To provide for musical outlet and development of members to reach their potential
- To promote a variety of music genres, learn fundamental theory and performance technique such as tonality, musicality, and diction
- To join students, staff, and alumni in the joy of song
- To perform at various school and non-school events
Practices: Wednesdays at 5-7 pm (2H12)
Do you have a passion for gaming but few people to share it with? Do you have great gaming potential and want to unleash it? Come join the Loyalist Gamer Society! A place where you can game for fun, or compete with other gamers as well as make new friends to share your love of gaming. Some come on out & get your game on!
Sessions: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 to 9 pm (2L11)
Mingle and develop an improv team for live performances or just to participate and have fun. Activities will include:
- activities that promote skill development in the performing arts
- development and practice of improvisational skills
- collaborative creation of improv scenes and skits
Sessions: Tuesdays from 5-7:30 pm (1L26), excluding November 8
Please contact Student Government email@example.com if you would like to get involved.
Mature Student Group
This group recognizes that Mature Students have unique needs, and will provide a place for socialization, information, and support to aid and enhance their experience here at Loyalist.
Residence Respect Committee
Interested in joining? Contact Dave Templar
Rotaract is Rotary’s global network of young adults, ages 18 to 30. Join a movement of exceptional individuals who are using their skills, talents, and energy to help others. As a Rotaractor, you can:
- Volunteer locally and internationally
- Build career contacts
- Develop leadership skills
- Network with service-minded people worldwide
- Make new friends and have fun!
Meetings: Wednesdays from 6-9 pm (3H12)
Green Lancers (Sustainable Loyalist)
Do you want to help out with sustainability initiatives on campus or have ideas, suggestions, brainwaves you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it!
Contact Loyalist’s Sustainability Coordinator, Jessica Spooner firstname.lastname@example.org