Do you enjoy singing? Want to develop your vocal and choral skills? Consider joining the Loyalist College Community Choir. Our choir director, Keri Kerby, is a music graduate from Queen’s University and brings a wealth of choral directing and vocal skills to our Loyalist group.
Primary Goals for the Loyalist College Community Choir:
- To provide for musical outlet and development of members to reach their potential
- To promote a variety of music genres, learn fundamental theory and performance technique such as tonality, musicality, and diction
- To join students, staff, and alumni in the joy of song
- To perform at various school and non-school events
Practices: To be announced
Do you have a passion for gaming but few people to share it with? Do you have great gaming potential and want to unleash it? Come join the Loyalist Gamer Society! A place where you can game for fun, or compete with other gamers as well as make new friends to share your love of gaming. Some come on out & get your game on!
Sessions: To be announced
Green Lancers (Sustainable Loyalist)
Sustainable Loyalist is looking for volunteers to help with any or all of the following:
- Help with tree planting on campus
- Volunteer with the Loyalist Garden Club
- Get involved with sustainable initiatives on campus by joining the Green Lancers team
To volunteer or for more information, contact:
Loyalist Pride on Campus
To welcome students into the safe and supportive campus environment that we have created and continue to build. For all students under the rainbow!
Have you ever heard the comment I should write a book? You may have said it yourself. Now is your opportunity to do it! This club is open to any student who has a story to tell. We will share writing methods for the entire writing process from idea to edit. We will participate in NANOWRIMO in November (National Novel Writing Month) to get that novel written. 50,000 words in 30 days. Yes it can be done! Even by a beginner! During second semester we will focus on the rewriting and revising process which will take us to the exciting editing process. I am kidding, editing is hard work. The idea is that by the end of the school year you just might have completed your first novel! Keep it under your bed or submit it for publishing, the choice is yours. Even if you don't complete your novel it doesn't matter, what matters is that you tried. Writing is a journey so just take it!
Rotaract is Rotary's global network of young adults, ages 18 to 30. Join a movement of exceptional individuals who are using their skills, talents, and energy to help others. As a Rotaractor, you can:
- Volunteer locally and internationally
- Build career contacts
- Develop leadership skills
- Network with service-minded people worldwide
- Make new friends and have fun!
Meetings: To be announced