For full-time and part-time day students at the Belleville campus only.
Are you studying at our Mississauga campus? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your card.
Apply for your 2020-21 Student ID Card:
Step 1: Take a photo following the photo guidelines.
Step 2: Email email@example.com:
- Name you wish to appear on the card
- Student Number
- Photo Guidelines
- When will I receive my Student ID Card?
- Why do I need a Student ID Card?
- Replacement Student ID Card
Who is eligible?
- Full-time students at the Belleville campus only (Full-time = minimum 70% course load)
- Part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
- Are you studying at our Mississauga campus? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your card.
- Bancroft Campus
- College Access
- Continuing Education
- Distance Education
- Port Hope Campus
- JPEG format, 350 x 450 pixels minimum
- plain colour background
- bright, sharp, clear & in colour
- capture from slightly above top of hair to middle of chest
- entire face in focus with head directly facing camera
- eyeglasses if normally worn (tilt head slightly upward or downward to avoid glare)
- headpiece if worn daily for religious purposes
- red eye or flash reflection
- objects or other people
Only one photo will be accepted unless the original photo provided does not meet the photo guidelines.
- Student ID Cards will be available for pickup in person where possible; dates are to be determined.
- Where in person pickup is not possible, a mailing address will be requested.
- Provide proof of being a Loyalist Student for certain clinical, internship and placement opportunities
- Receive medical assistance at the Student Health Centre
- Receive automatic reduction on eligible prescription drugs for the Health Plan (only applicable to full-time students)
- Purchase monthly and semester bus passes
- Borrow books from the Library
- Access the Kente Building beyond regular hours including weekends
- Access student discounts
- And more
- If you require a replacement Student ID Card, the cost is $20.
- Please email Office Manager, Nancy Simpson to make arrangements to receive a new card.