Enriching the College culture and improving the quality of life for Loyalist students through programming, educational opportunities and engagement initiatives.
Feeling overwhelmed with school? Need a break from stress? Want to take a nap? Come visit the Loyalist Wellness Loft located in 3L10. This is a technology and school free space for students to relax, create and inspire their senses. The loft is open Monday-Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. Click here to view the Wellness Loft activities.
Fill up your Cup with these Loyalist College and Student Government Services:
- keep.meSAFE Mental Wellness Student Support Program
- Student Food Cupboard
- Student Health Centre
- Light Therapy Treatment
- Career Centre
- Student Success and Counselling
- Financial Assistance
- Fitness Centre
- Campus Recreation
- Health and Wellness
- AccessAbility Services
Resiliency is “bouncing back” or adapting from a difficult experience.
- Build positive beliefs in your abilities
- Spend time on setting goals
- Try to be positive, have a hopeful outlook
- Embrace changes as part of life
- Be social
- Eat delicious and healthy food
- Build supportive networks
- Be active, move and get outside
- Use stress as a positive
Click here to visit our Wellness website for more tips and strategies. This website is for students, by students.
- Sexual Violence (Consent)
- Sexual Violence (Bystander Training)
This team is busy creating amazing opportunities for Loyalist College students. Come meet them in the Wellness Loft in room 3L10. Stay tuned for special events, weekly programming schedule and volunteer opportunities.
Feeling stressed or anxious? BounceBack can help!
Sexual violence is everyone’s problem. Break the silence. Make it stop. Spread the word. Find out more at draw-the-line.ca