Enriching the College culture and improving the quality of life for Loyalist students through programming, educational opportunities and engagement initiatives.
Sharkie and Lanny are quite comfortable in this technology-free space. The Wellness Loft is the perfect space to relax, create and inspire your senses. The dubious duo might even take a nap! Visit the Wellness Loft in 3L10.
Fill up your Cup with these Loyalist College and Student Government Services:
- MySSP: 24/7 access to mental health support, including access to counsellors by telephone or chat
- Student Success and Counselling
- Student Health Centre
- Light Therapy Treatment
- Student Food Cupboard
- Career Centre
- Financial Assistance
- Fitness Centre
- Campus Recreation
- Health and Wellness
- AccessAbility Services
Resiliency is “bouncing back” or adapting from a difficult experience.
- Build positive beliefs in your abilities
- Spend time on setting goals
- Try to be positive, have a hopeful outlook
- Embrace changes as part of life
- Be social
- Eat delicious and healthy food
- Build supportive networks
- Be active, move and get outside
- Use stress as a positive
Click here to visit our Wellness website for more tips and strategies. This website is for students, by students.
- Sexual Violence (Consent)
- Sexual Violence (Bystander Training)
This team is busy creating amazing opportunities for Loyalist College students. Come meet them in the Wellness Loft in room 3L10. Stay tuned for special events, weekly programming schedule and volunteer opportunities.
Feeling stressed or anxious? BounceBack can help!
Sexual violence is everyone’s problem. Break the silence. Make it stop. Spread the word. Find out more at draw-the-line.ca