Enriching the College culture and improving the quality of life for Loyalist students through programming, educational opportunities and engagement initiatives.
Fill up your Cup with these Loyalist College and Student Government Services:
- Student Food Cupboard
- Located in Residence Commons – Available to ALL students!
- Open Monday to Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
- Visit the Student Health Centre, Financial Assistance or Student Success to receive an access pass.
- Student Health Centre
- Light Therapy Treatment
- Career Centre
- Student Success and Counselling
- Financial Assistance
- Fitness Centre
- Campus Recreation
- Health and Wellness
- AccessAbility Services
Resiliency is “bouncing back” or adapting from a difficult experience.
Tips to Build Resilience and Improve your Mental Health:
- Build positive beliefs in your abilities
- Spend time on setting goals
- Try to be positive, have a hopeful outlook
- Embrace changes as part of life
- Be social
- Eat delicious and healthy food
- Build supportive networks
- Be active, move and get outside
- Use stress as a positive
The Loyalist Wellness Loft:
Stay tuned for more information on a technology free, relaxing and creative space for students!
Wellness Breaks and Therapy Dogs
Join the Wellness Team:
Need to Talk?
- Click here to find out how Loyalist supports students in distress
- Click here for After Hours Confidential Support