The Loyalist Student Government invites and encourages you to help bring together students who share your interests, hobbies, educational goals, etc. Chances are good that if you want to start a club in something you’re interest in, so does someone else.
- Meet students who share similar interests
- Network and build relationships
- Maximize and enhance your college experience
- Reach out to fellow students
- Build a greater student life
Steps To Start
- Review the benefits, policies and list of Clubs to determine if you are ready to start a club or if a club already exists that interests you.
- Complete the Online Club Application
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process, policies, etc. please do not hesitate to contact the Student Government Office Manager.
- The Loyalist Student Government Board will review your application at a Board Meeting. The Loyalist Student Government Office Manager will contact you via email if:
- Your club is ratified by a majority vote in favour. Please take note of all club policies.
- There are questions about your application or the Board would like to meet with you.