The Loyalist College Wellness Ambassador Team is pleased to announce the official opening of the Loyalist College Student Food Cupboard. Starting Monday, November 27th, the Loyalist Food Cupboard will be available to any student who is struggling, by providing limited non-perishable food and personal hygiene items free of charge.
- Residence Commons Second Floor – ALL students welcome!
- Monday to Wednesday: 8 am – 6 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
Access the Food Cupboard
Students should visit an advisor in one of the following locations to be provided an entry pass for the Food Cupboard:
- Residence Commons Front Desk
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Success Hub or
- Student Health Centre
- Drop off items at the Residence Commons Front Desk
Volunteer or Contact Information
- Ryan Stoness, Coordinator, Wellness Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tyler Reid, Co-Chair, Student Food Bank Project: email@example.com