- Wednesday, September 6 to Friday, September 8
- Monday, September 11 to Thursday, September 14
- Wednesday, January 17
9:00 am to 4:30 pm, ( 1H6A, across from the Bookstore)Do NOT miss getting your Student ID Card on these dates as Student ID Cards will not be issued again
- What do I need to bring?
- Why do I need a Student ID Card?
- Replacement Student ID Card or Planner
Who is eligible?
- Full-time students at the Belleville campus only (Full-time = minimum 70% course load)
- NEW! Part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
- Bancroft Campus
- College Access
- Continuing Education
- Distance Education
- Port Hope Campus
Students with documented permanent disabilities who are registered with the AccessAbility Services or verified through the Financial Aid Office (OSAP) are considered full-time students when they are registered in 40% of a full course load. Loyalist College’s registration process only assesses these students with part-time post-secondary day Student Ancillary Fees. Students with documented permanent disabilities can:
- Self-declare if they want to pay all fees as an option to receive the same benefits as full time students. They would need to pay the same Ancillary Fees as full time post-secondary day students and there would be no opt-outs.
- Use the Student Health Plan (including Prescription Drug Plan and Accident Insurance)
- Participate on a varsity team
- Exercise their right not to pay all fees and understand that they will not be entitled to specific services and privileges provided by Student Government.
- Present 1 piece of Photo ID
- No Photo ID? Present 2 pieces of Government issued ID
- Login to: myloyalist.com (User Name: firstnamelastname / Password: birthdate YYMMDD)
- Click Banner - Student Services – Accounts Receivable – Account Summary
Your Student ID Card is required to:
- Attend pub nights including live shows (ex. XXX Hypnotist Tony Lee)
- Use the Health Plan’s Pay Direct Prescription Drug Service (Part-time day students will not receive access to the Health Plan due to the provider's policies. However, students with a documented permanent disability have the option to opt in to this fee.)
- Access the Student Fitness Centre
- Purchase monthly and semester bus passes
- Borrow books from the Library
- Book Library Study Rooms
- Access the Kente Building beyond regular hours including weekends
- Access student discounts
- And more
- A durable vinyl binder so you can easily add or remove pages
- Monthly calendar pages & tabs
- Weekly pages
- Helpful information, including events, services, facilities, contacts & resources
- If you require a replacement Student ID Card or Planner, the cost is $20 each, cash only.
- Please see Office Manager, in the Student Government Office, located in the Shark Tank Pub, to make arrangements to receive a new card or planner.