For full-time and part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
FINAL DAYS! Wednesday, September 18 – Friday, September 20
9 am – 4:30 pm, 1H6A (Across from Bookstore)
- What do I need to bring?
- Why do I need a Student ID Card?
- Replacement Student ID Card or Planner
Who is eligible?
- Full-time students at the Belleville campus only (Full-time = minimum 70% course load)
- Part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
- Bancroft Campus
- College Access
- Continuing Education
- Distance Education
- Port Hope Campus
- Domestic Students: Bring Photo ID
- International Students: Bring your acceptance letter
- Login to: myloyalist.com (User Name: firstnamelastname / Password: birthdate YYMMDD)
- Click Banner - Student Services – Accounts Receivable – Account Summary
Your Student ID Card is required to:
- Provide proof of being a Loyalist Student for certain clinical, internship and placement opportunities
- Attend pub nights including live shows (ex. Hypnotist Tony Lee)
- Use the Health Plan’s Pay Direct Prescription Drug Service (Part-time day students will not receive access to the Health Plan due to the provider's policies. However, students with a documented permanent disability have the option to opt in to this fee.)
- Access the Student Fitness Centre and Student Health Centre
- Purchase monthly and semester bus passes
- Borrow books from the Library
- Book Library Study Rooms
- Access the Kente Building beyond regular hours including weekends
- Access student discounts
- And more
- If you require a replacement Student ID Card or Planner, the cost is $20 each, cash only.
- Please see Office Manager, in the Student Government Office, located in the Shark Tank Pub, to make arrangements to receive a new card or planner.