For full-time and part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
Monday, January 20 & Wednesday, January 22 – Student ID Cards will not be issued again until the Spring Semester.
9 am – 4:30 pm, 1H6A (Across from Bookstore)
Who is eligible?
- Full-time students at the Belleville campus only (Full-time = minimum 70% course load)
- Part-time day students at the Belleville campus only
- Bancroft Campus
- College Access
- Continuing Education
- Distance Education
- Port Hope Campus
- Domestic Students: Bring Photo ID
- International Students: Bring your acceptance letter
- Login to: myloyalist.com (User Name: firstnamelastname / Password: birthdate YYMMDD)
- Click Banner - Student Services – Accounts Receivable – Account Summary
- Provide proof of being a Loyalist Student for certain clinical, internship and placement opportunities
- Access membership at the Student Fitness Centre
- Receive medical assistance at the Student Health Centre
- Receive automatic reduction on eligible prescription drugs for the Health Plan (only applicable to full-time students)
- Purchase monthly and semester bus passes
- Borrow books from the Library
- Book Library Study Rooms
- Attend pub nights including live shows
- Access the Kente Building beyond regular hours including weekends
- Access student discounts
- And more
- If you require a replacement Student ID Card, the cost is $20.
- Please see Office Manager, in the Student Government Office, located in the Shark Tank Pub, to make arrangements to receive a new card.