- Dial 911
- Contact Loyalist Security if possible at ext. 2222 or press the red button on any of the Emergency Communication boxes located on campus
- Fire alarm and lockdown procedures: myloyalist.com – Emergency Response Plan
Loyalist Counselling Services
- Hub: (Mezzanine above Student Access Lab)
- Tel: (613) 969-1913, ext. 2519
After Hours Confidential Support
Kente Building Access
Weekdays: Monday-Friday, 6 am – 10 pm
Weekends: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 8 am – 6 pm
Extended Access during Weekdays (after 4:30 pm) and Weekends:
- You must have prior authorization from your faculty to access a classroom.
- Faculty members must send requests that have been approved by the Dean or Dean’s office to the Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to 3 pm on the day in question (or by 3 pm on a Friday for the weekend), listing the name(s) of the student(s), dates(s), time(s) and room number(s).
- You must sign in and out at the main information desk and provide identification to Security Staff.
Lost and Found
- Items may be picked up or dropped off to Security Staff at the main information desk in the Kente Building. For Residence Village items, please pick up or drop off items to Security Staff in Residence Commons.
- The Fundraising Prospect Clearance Policy requires that students complete the “Fundraising Prospect Approval Form” at least two weeks in advance of the fundraising event and submit to College Advancement and External Relations in Room 3H1.
- Download the Fundraising Prospect Clearance.
- Click on “AOP 222 Fundraising Prospect Clearance Policy”
- Click on “Fundraising Prospect Approval Form”
- View Loyalist College’s website
- Access the Student Portal at myloyalist.com
- Connect with Loyalist College on Facebook
- Find all the resources you may need as a student by viewing the Loyalist College Student Guide
- Click on “Loyalist College Student Guide”
Applied Sciences, Skills + Technology
- Room: 3T12
- Tel: (613) 969-1913, ext. 2462
Health, Human and Justice Studies
- Room: 3N05
- Tel: (613) 969-1913, ext. 2333
Media, Arts + Design
- Room: 1N22Z
- Tel: (613) 969-1913, ext. 2447
Please report issues with the following to Facilities Services:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Hydration Stations
- Room Furnishings and Repairs
- Temperature Control
- Room: 2L20
- Email the Service Desk
- Tel: (613) 969-1913, ext 2420