Loyalist College is dedicated to building a resilient and flourishing campus community that supports the health and well-being of all.
Please make every effort to engage in healthy and pro-social opportunities as they become available to you.
Stay tuned for new and exciting activities!
- WARNING! Drugs laced with FENTANYL found in our community
- Participate in Campus Recreation Activities
- Visit the Student Health Centre (Room 1H7)
- Work out in the Student Fitness Centre (Room 1H5)
- Enjoy the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre:
- Indoor Track
- & More
- Visit the College’s Counselling Services if you are experiencing difficulty with mental health, emotional or personal issues
- Avoid Tick Bites to Avoid Lyme Disease
- Help improve your mood and energy levels during winter months: Visit the Student Health Centre (Room 1H7) to use a SAD Light Station
- Choose what you want to do – quit smoking, cut back on how much you smoke, stop smoking when you drink, or just pledge to stay smoke-free if you’re a non-smoker. The Student Health Centre (Room 1H7) has nicotine replacement therapy to help you stop smoking.