ALL students welcome!
These new study and lounge spaces are perfect for both solo and group work. It features giant white boards to brainstorm/doodle as well as multipurpose rooms (3N09 and 3N35).
These new 3H study and lounge spaces are perfect for both solo and group work. It features giant white boards to brainstorm/doodle as well as study rooms with a TV for presentations. Students were given an opportunity to win Taylor Swift tickets by suggesting a name for their new space. Based on the colours and honeycomb shapes, The Beehive was the most popular suggestion.
The Study Rooms (3H27A & 3H30) are available first come, first served.
These Student Computer Labs, initiatives of the Student Government, are made possible by the Technology Fee you pay as a student.
The Technology Fee students pay annually supports a collection of IT Services including the ability to print a number of black and white as well as colour copies through ‘print credits’. There is no specific dollar amount assigned to print credits and as a result, balances cannot be carried over either financially or numerically from year to year.
Located in the Kente Building
Beside the Student Health Centre
Connects the Skills Centre to the Main Building
Looking for a place to study and chill out with friends? Then visit our Link Lounge. It features
- quiet glass-enclosed study pods
- a laptop counter with computers
- a sunken lounge
This is the place to be when you need quiet study or group activity time. Plus, the Link Lounge has a vertical garden stretching across one of its walls! It’s a 25-foot self-sufficient living structure that features more than 300 plants that create a biofilter system to improve the Lounge’s air quality.
The state-of-the-art construction of the Sustainable Skills, Technology and Life Sciences Centre was awarded LEED® Silver certification in January 2014.
The Pioneer Café was recently renovated and expanded. The space takes into account two separate zones of activity – a lively, energetic café as well as a quieter area for study. Features of this space include:
- Various types of seating areas to provide students with an opportunity to eat, socialize, study and work in groups
- Canadian-made furnishings
- Electrical outlets with USB ports for charging electronic devices
- Two microwaves as well as a sink for rinsing and cleaning food containers
- Starbucks hot beverage service
1H6A (Located across from the Bookstore)
- Daytime and evening events
- Dining and study area
- Lounge space
- Revive Cafe
- Pool tables
- Big-screen movies
- Outdoor patio
- Student Government Office
Located across the second floor of the Skills Centre
- Group Work, Lounge & Study Spaces
- Open Rooms & Smartboards (available when class is not in session or previously booked)
- Quiet Spaces