ALL students welcome!
These study and lounge spaces are perfect for both solo and group work. It features giant white boards to brainstorm/doodle as well as multipurpose rooms (3N9 and 3N35).
These 3H study and lounge spaces are perfect for both solo and group work. It features giant white boards to brainstorm/doodle as well as study rooms with a TV for presentations. Students were given an opportunity to win Taylor Swift tickets by suggesting a name for their new space. Based on the colours and honeycomb shapes, The Beehive was the most popular suggestion.
The Study Rooms (3H27A & 3H30) are available first come, first served.
There are 8 additional study spaces on campus! Student Government has transformed 3L1 into study spaces for students. Check it out!
Access a number of computer areas that are open extended hours and available to students from all programs. Services include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in Ancillary Fees)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk
Located in the Kente Building
Beside the Student Health Centre
Connects the Skills Centre to the Main Building
Looking for a place to study and chill out with friends? Then visit our Link Lounge. It features
- quiet glass-enclosed study pods
- a laptop counter with computers
- a sunken lounge
This is the place to be when you need quiet study or group activity time. Plus, the Link Lounge has a vertical garden stretching across one of its walls! It’s a 25-foot self-sufficient living structure that features more than 300 plants that create a biofilter system to improve the Lounge’s air quality.
The state-of-the-art construction of the Sustainable Skills, Technology and Life Sciences Centre was awarded LEED® Silver certification in January 2014.
The Pioneer Café was recently renovated and expanded. The space takes into account two separate zones of activity – a lively, energetic café as well as a quieter area for study. Features of this space include:
- Various types of seating areas to provide students with an opportunity to eat, socialize, study and work in groups
- Canadian-made furnishings
- Electrical outlets with USB ports for charging electronic devices
- Two microwaves as well as a sink for rinsing and cleaning food containers
- Starbucks hot beverage service
1H6A (Located across from the Bookstore)
- Daytime and evening events
- Dining and study area
- Lounge space
- Revive Cafe
- Pool tables
- Big-screen movies
- Outdoor patio
- Student Government Office
Located across the second floor of the Skills Centre
- Group Work, Lounge & Study Spaces
- Open Rooms & Smartboards (available when class is not in session or previously booked)
- Quiet Spaces