- This event has passed.
Thursday, March 1
Bollywood Night Reminders
- Entrance: 17/18 Loyalist Student Card OR Account Summary + government photo ID.
- Open to ALL students, international and domestic.
- There will be no alcohol service.
- No guests.
- International Students: Please bring a copy of the front page of your passport or a clear photo of it on your phone. Date of birth must be clearly visible. Do NOT bring your original passport.
- There will be no ins and outs. Bring your keys and jackets with you. You will not be allowed back in to the College to get access to your locker.
- Free food featuring samosas, spring rolls, pizza and dessert (while supplies last)!
- There is NO dress code. Dress like you would for a regular pub night. International students participating in the cultural/folk dances are welcome to wear cultural attire but it is not mandatory.
- Free shuttle bus to take you home from 10 pm to 1 am. Departing from the pub parking lot (not the Loyalist bus stop).
Join the international students for a fun and FREE evening of dancing to Bollywood music!
9 pm – 1 am
- Live Cultural/Folk Dances
- Dance Lessons
- Live DJ playing International + New Music
- Delicious Foods + Desserts
- Amazing Photo Booth + Giveaways
Perform your Cultural/Folk Dances (Solo/Group)
- Showcase the richness of your culture and receive a prize
- Click here to sign up to perform your Cultural/Folk Dances (Solo/Group) at Bollywood Night. Sign up deadline: Tuesday, February 20 at 12 pm.
Free shuttle bus to take you home from 10 pm to 1 am
Buses leave the Shark Tank Pub at 10 pm in ½ intervals, i.e. 10:30 pm, 11 pm, 11:30 pm, 12 am, 12:30 am, 1 am. LAST bus is 1 am. Drop off locations are as follows:
- Metro on North Front
- Giant Tiger on Sidney Street
- Corner of Station and Cannifton
- Corner of College and Sydney Street
ALL FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME DAY STUDENTS WELCOME * NO GUESTS
There will be no alcohol service.
International Students: Please bring a copy of the front page of your passport or a clear photo of it on your phone. Do NOT bring your original passport.
Entrance: 17/18 Loyalist Student Card OR Account Summary + government photo ID