The Shark Tank Pub is an ALL AGES facility for full time Loyalist College students at the Belleville campus only. A valid full time Loyalist Student ID Card or Student Account Summary with photo ID is required for admittance.
At all events held at The Shark Tank Pub involving alcohol, entrance is restricted to persons 17 years of age or older. Acceptable government issued photo id such as a BYID LCBO card, picture driver’s license, military card or passport must be produced as proof of age.
Photos and video footage taken during events held in the Student Centre and Shark Tank Pub will be used for advertising and website purposes, publications and in any medium or context.
- Student Government events and activities are open to all full-time students at the Belleville campus.
- Students with disabilities are permitted to use personal assistive devices to access events and activities.
- A support person can accompany a student with a disability to events and activities. If there is an admission fee, the support person will not be charged.
- The Shark Tank Pub is equipped with automatic door openers and new treads on the staircase.
- In 2012, the lights along the pathway behind the College from the Residence area to the Shark Tank Pub were updated to provide a safer route for students attending pub events.
All forms of College Media (CJLX, QNet News, Campus TV Programs) will be permitted TWO students’ names on the Media Guest List to enter the venue on each pub night.
- Faculty Co-ordinators of QNet News, CJLX and Campus TV Programs must provide the names of the students covering the event BEFORE 4 P.M. on the event day. These students will be added to the Media Guest List and receive free admittance to the event.
- In the event that a student covering the event has changed, contact Office Manager Nancy Simpson.
- Must arrive before 10 pm as their seat will NOT be held after 10 pm.
- Must wait in line.
- Must visit the Box Office to identify themselves as being on the Media Guest List and then get checked off the list.
- Will NOT receive a coupon and NOT be entitled to win door prizes.
- NO media equipment, jackets, backpacks, etc. will be stored in the Loyalist Student Government Office or behind The Shark Tank Pub’s bar area. The Loyalist Student Government and Shark Tank Pub will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All interviews with and photographs of performers must be arranged ahead of time with the act’s manager and/or record label. The Loyalist Student Government and Director, Student Life are NOT responsible for arranging interviews or photographs. Photographs, video and recording will only be permitted in the venue if the act’s manager gives permission and their conditions are followed.
- If an interview is scheduled or earlier access to the venue is required prior to doors opening, earlier admittance may be arranged and the Faculty Co-ordinators will be required to notify Office Manager Nancy Simpson BEFORE 4 P.M. on the event day.
- Representatives of the media who gain access to the venue prior to the doors opening will
The Loyalist Student Government Photographers take photos at various events and activities throughout the year such as:
- Pub Nights
- Campus Recreation programs
- Outdoor Adventure trips
- Varsity Athletic games
The photos are used for advertising and website purposes, publications and in any medium or context. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please advise the photographer or videographer covering the event or activity.
The Loyalist Student Government shall not publish individual names with photographs unless prior permission has been sought and given. Once permission has been given, the Loyalist Student Government will only publish the student’s first name.