These Student Computer Labs, initiatives of the Student Government, are made possible by the Technology Fee you pay as a student.
Located in the Kente Building
- PC & Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning
- Program-specific software
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- Wireless access
Student Help Desk
- myLoyalist navigation
- Blackboard assignment submission, posting, etc.
- Document formatting
- Connectivity guidance
- Printing and scanning
- Loyalist email-to-phone set up
- Software usage
- Network drive (M:) access
- Student Help Desk in SAL
- Please see SAL Staff if you are unable to find a free computer.
- Priority is given for school-related work.
Keep Your Files Secure!
- Save all documents to your NETWORK DRIVE (M:)
- LOG OFF your computer
In case of accidental file loss, contact email@example.com
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Reduced hours during break periods, semester start and summer
NO Food or Drink*
- *Bottled Water is permitted
- P11: Pioneer Access Lab (PAL)
The Technology Fee students pay annually supports a collection of IT Services including the ability to print a number of black and white as well as colour copies through ‘print credits’. There is no specific dollar amount assigned to print credits and as a result, balances cannot be carried over either financially or numerically from year to year.