Ancillary Fee Schedules
For a list of the many services, activities and items included within the ancillary fees, and the related policies, download the 2019 – 2020 Ancillary Fee Schedule for
Optional Ancillary Fees
Loyalist College and Loyalist Student Government offer a range of services and resources, funded through optional ancillary fees, which contribute to your overall College experience and help you succeed in your journey.
- Please review these fees carefully to determine if they are right for you.
- Find out more information on the
Students may opt out of optional ancillary fees online through the myLoyalist portal during the following dates:
- If you are enrolled in the Fall semester: July 15 – August 2, before 12 pm
- If you are enrolled in the Winter semester: November 15 – 29, before 5 pm
Domestic students who can provide proof of pre-existing coverage may opt out of the Accident Insurance and Prescription Drug Plan Fees online through the LoyalistLife.com website during the following dates. Loyalist College does not provide reimbursements for these ancillary fees. It is up to the Health Plan Provider to determine if the pre-existing coverage is satisfactory and issue a refund.
- If you are enrolled in the Fall semester: Monday, September 9 – Friday, September 20
- If you are enrolled in the Winter semester: to be announced
International students cannot opt out of the Student Prescription Drug Plan and Accident Insurance Fees as your International Student Health Insurance does not provide adequate coverage.
Optional Ancillary Fees Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)