Posting ads on open bulletin boards around campus is an easy and effective way for Loyalist students to advertise. Off-campus advertising is NOT permitted. Students must abide with the following posting policies. Failure to do so may result in the removal of posters or a suspension of posting privileges.
- Student Government will not approve any advertising materials which are political or religious in nature. Please note that the Loyalist Student Government is not against any political or religious group but will not support one party or faith over another. Advertising materials which discriminate based on race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability will also not be approved by Student Government.
- All posters MUST be stamped by the Loyalist Student Government Office Manager before putting them up. Bring a copy of the poster to the Loyalist Student Government Office, located in the Shark Tank Pub.
- Posters are NOT to be posted on program, service or closed-in bulletin boards unless pre-approved.
- Posters will NOT cover other posters.
- Posters must NOT contain any form of profanity, discrimination, or any level of disruptive political or religious context.