Thank you for your interest in booking the Pioneer Cafe! Please remember that the following must be submitted to me before your request can be approved:
- Confirmation from your Professor that the booking request is program-related as well as approval for you (and your group) to take part in the activity
- Approval from College Advancement & External Relations Department if the booking request is for a fundraiser
The following are the responsibilities of the organizer and/or group on behalf of which the booking is made:
- Food Services (NOTE: Due to Provincial Health regulations, Loyalist College requires that food served on campus be arranged through the College’s Food Service Provider, Aramark: email@example.com. No food or beverages or catering services can be brought in from off campus. Bake/food sales are prohibited on campus due to health regulations.)
- Custodial Services
- Audio Visual Services & Setup (bookings must be arranged through the Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org), ext. 2420, room 2L20)
- Venue Setup & Additional Furniture (must be arranged through the Service Desk (email@example.com), ext. 2420, room 2L20)
- The Pioneer Cafe is NOT a licensed area and alcohol is NOT permitted in the venue.
- No furniture is to be removed from the Pioneer Cafe.
- The Pioneer Cafe must be left in a clean and tidy state.
- Failure to meet the conditions of booking could lead to removal of booking privileges or penalty fees incurred by the named organizer and/or group on behalf of which the booking is made.
I will be contacting you soon!
Loyalist Student Government
Located in the Shark Tank Pub